Rotary District 1100's Website for Group Study Exchange to Sri Lanka - January 29th to February 26th, 2011
Sri Lanka Time: UK Time:

Thursday 9 December 2010

Exciting times ahead

Emily blogs ...

Wow, it really is fast approaching! Thank you John for all your posts and e-mails regarding the appropriate forms we need to fill in and what the update is of our itinerary. Also, thank you for the minutes Jenny! I have been very lucky and have a new laptop to use which is fast, so I will now be able to keep in touch on the blog and e-mails much better now!

I have spoken to my better half Andrew and he is kindly going to spend time tomorrow thinking of design ideas for the the logo, leaflets and business cards for our team! I thought it would be more productive if I gave him John's e-mail address so that he can liaise directly with him.

I really enjoyed our meeting on Monday, John is right when he says that we are slowly becoming familiar with one another and having some good laughs. I can only speak for myself, but I am really pleased with our team and truly think we will have a great time together.

All we need to do is wait patiently for our itinerary and it will all become very real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment